RhoYoshi

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

San Valentin

I had a wonderful night! The best Valentine's day ever! Josh and I have never really celebrated it. We tend to do more aniversary celebration, and so it was no big loss that he was out of town on business tonight. I did have a wonderful time with my single friends though!

It was really cool, we went to The Big Straw and talked, ate, and drank. The we went over to Matt's house and talked some more. I just had the best time. I didn't have to be sexy or funny, just enjoy the people that I love. After that Kathleen and I left and we decided that we needed some romance, and so we went and bought chocolate covered strawberries and red roses and went and had a picnic at the park (at 10 at night) and then walked around. I love the freedom that I have with my friends. I also really enjoyed having my two sets of friends meet each other. They fit well, which was really pleasing to me because it affirmed that I'm consistent in the type of person that I really like.

I love my friends. I love that on Valentine's, or any day, I can see them and care and be cared for. I don't really care about that many people, not deeply, and I don't let that many people care for me, not really. So it's good to care. A lot of people I can do without. It's good to have people that I don't have to do without and that I don't want to do without.

Tonight was about true love. Not some hollywood put on, but about real friends who really care. That's the kind of romance that I love the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker