RhoYoshi

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday tuesday, again

::grin!:: but this Tuesday morning I not only read my Bible, but also had a good 15 minutes left over to read The Fellowship of the Ring. School went well yesterday. I finally figured out that these kids, even with medication, are really really ADD, and so I've shortened all my lessons to about 20 - 30 minutes and just go through all the subjects once in the morning and once more in the afternoon. So we still cover the correct amount of material, but we just do it in shorter increments. It worked really well yesterday, and we got everything done, which is not normal because with how I was teaching it before we would usually lose at least 1 period's worth of work because someone was having a melt down. The method of instruction really does matter.

Josh is doing well. He had another "fun run" on Saturday. The cool thing about it was that his folks were in town and they got to come and see him run. It really meant a lot to him to have them there and he was glad that they got to see some of what he does at least once before he graduates. =) He is stressed though. This week is his second "Will to Survive" which is where they physically exhaust him and then make him fight people, only this one will be harder and will involve a lot more exhaustion. He has several tests this week (a communication skills test today), and others, one of which is Spanish. tee-hee! So I have to work with him on his Spanish tonight, and probably go on a run as well.

anyways, I have to go and start my class now. Love ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker