RhoYoshi

Monday, May 21, 2007

a week already

Josh has a lot coming up this week - specifically, on Tuesday he gets sprayed with pepper spray and then tear gas. This is the beginning of week 18.

My week here at school. I just found out that one of our high schoolers passed away over the weekend. He went home on Friday with a stomach ache, took pepto bismol, went to sleep on Friday, and then never woke up. I always sort of think that these kids have a short life expectancy because of how they behave. I never really thought that they have a short life expectancy because of other reasons. The first thing I thought of, I know it is weird, is of my hermit crabs and how odd their dead bodies looked when they died ... how a living thing suddenly becomes a repulsive bit of matter ... and then how big Justin's dead body must look so odd and strangely repulsive now that he is not in it. How strange our existence is. Anyways, please pray because it is going to be a hard day, week, something for the kids and us here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker